Decide whether each of the following statements is true or false.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You answered 0 out of 0 questions correctly (0).
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Answers and Explanation
1. A single-paragraph piece of writing can be called an essay.CorrectIncorrect
2. A thesis statement contains the main idea of an essay while a topic sentence contains the main idea of a paragraph.CorrectIncorrect
3. An essay has three primary parts.CorrectIncorrect
4. The first thing to do when drafting an essay is to choose a main idea to develop.CorrectIncorrect
5. Organizing body paragraphs in order of importance means putting things which take place first at the beginning.CorrectIncorrect