0 of 100 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 100 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You answered 0 out of 0 questions correctly (0).
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Explanation and Answers for Questions 101-140
Explanation and Answers for Questions 141-152
Explanation and Answers for Questions 153-200
101. If I could choose, I _____ prices in order to gain interest from our clientele.CorrectIncorrect
102. Users must visit the Web site and log in before their password _____ 14 days after the order.CorrectIncorrect
103. The chairman gave a speech of _____ to all the staff before the celebration started.CorrectIncorrect
104. A new _____ for handling difficult customers has been developed by Mr. Sanders and will be distributed shortly.CorrectIncorrect
105. The up-to-date balance of your savings account is _____ on your Web-based statement.CorrectIncorrect
106. The research and development department will hold their fortnightly staff meeting over lunch at a bistro _____ to the office.CorrectIncorrect
107. The chief legal officer set up a consulting firm and started working for _____ .CorrectIncorrect
108. As Ms. Waddell frequently arrived late for work, her colleagues _____ suspected that she was going through a personal crisis.CorrectIncorrect
109. Terri Grant left her job as procurement manager to move up to an executive position at a _____ company.CorrectIncorrect
110. The item is expected to appeal _____ young boys and men, who appreciate bold colors and straightforward design.CorrectIncorrect
111. The most _____ transformation last quarter came with the debut of the new production system, which we believe improved our productivity.CorrectIncorrect
112. Owing to the heavy overnight thunderstorm, it was _____ to use the sidewalk today.CorrectIncorrect
113. When deciding which of two comparable products to purchase, a _____ number of people name ethical issues as the main concern.CorrectIncorrect
114. Mr. Kitazumi briefed employees at the meeting that he had received many positive reviews _____ outstanding service.CorrectIncorrect
115. Their service is priced favorably in contrast _____ those offered by other providers.CorrectIncorrect
116. The board of directors has _____ approved our proposal but is yet to reach a consensus on the course of action.CorrectIncorrect
117. Mr. Mosley contacted the marketing director _____ to learn more about promotional tactics for his team’s new smartphone.CorrectIncorrect
118. Lecanto Ltd. was _____ for managing the outsourcing of all fabrication processes.CorrectIncorrect
119. They will invest over $40,000 _____ employee training next year.CorrectIncorrect
120. Mr. Ivanov’s efforts went _____ unnoticed by the executive until a new project was launched.CorrectIncorrect
121. Ms. King has lived here _____ she was 22 years old.CorrectIncorrect
122. The Solo Mio has received _____ acclaim for its homemade contemporary Portuguese dishes as well as its use of locally-sourced organic ingredients.CorrectIncorrect
123. Please ensure that you _____ any errors in the report before submitting the final version.CorrectIncorrect
124. The talent acquisition team maintain a _____ preference for graduates from private universities.CorrectIncorrect
125. Following _____ deliberation, Ms. Bernard decided to accept the job offer.CorrectIncorrect
126. The business increased its efficiency _____ developing and bolstering its manufacturing system.CorrectIncorrect
127. Hopefully, we will _____ reschedule our flights without incurring any charge if the assembly is postponed.CorrectIncorrect
128. Ms. Hardy is being transferred to the Kazakhstan office to direct our _____ into Central Asia.CorrectIncorrect
129. _____ the prototype is ready by Sunday evening, we’ll have to cancel our seminar presentation.CorrectIncorrect
130. The details of the contract have not yet been settled on as we are still engaged in _____ discussions with the client over its terms and conditions.CorrectIncorrect
131. Demand over the summer was significant but, _____ , annual revenue is likely to go down.CorrectIncorrect
132. _____ the chief executive and the chief operating officer announced their resignation.CorrectIncorrect
133. Mr. Everhart _____ his critics by bringing the company back into profit.CorrectIncorrect
134. Deep Oil has hired some of the best and brightest petroleum _____ from all over the world.CorrectIncorrect
135. Net income is picking up more _____ now, but the outlook continues to be negative.CorrectIncorrect
136. The managing director is presently authoring his _____ which will be published next year.CorrectIncorrect
137. To demonstrate how to wash the fabrics to buyers, _____ care instructions are printed on the labels.CorrectIncorrect
138. Greenleaf University is a pioneer in the field of robotics research, for which work it _____ multiple awards over the last 25 years.CorrectIncorrect
139. The firm’s share price _____ yesterday after its fourth quarter earnings were released.CorrectIncorrect
140. Ms. Paolini is going to _____ a request to the management to recruit an extra team member.CorrectIncorrect
Questions 141-143 refer to the following notice.
The Big Beat
The Velvet Dance Company presents its annual mid-year extravaganza in the Paramount Concert Hall at 8:00 on Friday, June 21. This year’s event will feature a world-class solo _____ from Maggie Carroll, so don’t miss out!CorrectIncorrect
_____ the show refreshments will be served courtesy of our caterers, Light Fork.CorrectIncorrect
An entry fee of $20 will be charged at the venue. All proceeds will be _____ to one of our group’s nominated charities. The Paramount Concert Hall has a limited capacity, so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.CorrectIncorrect
Questions 144-146 refer to the following letter.
Hot Properties Realty
78 Stoney Lane, Richardson, TX
Dear Ms. O’Brien,
Many thanks for your phone call this morning _____ your wish to rent apartment D-47 at Mahlon Residences.CorrectIncorrect
Your move-in date will be October 7. Attached is a rental agreement for you to sign and send back to us. Please be reminded that the deposit must be paid by bank transfer or by credit card by September 30 _____ the latest.CorrectIncorrect
Upon receipt of your signed contract and deposit, you will receive an inventory of furnishings in the apartment. It will list any damage currently affecting any of the furniture. Please be advised that you will be charged for any subsequent damage to the furniture or to the property itself. Please report any damage or maintenance problems that may occur during your tenancy to us as soon as possible.
We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for _____ us as your rental agent.CorrectIncorrect
Questions 147-149 refer to the following letter.
209 Roosevelt Road
Jacksonville, NC 28540
Dear Ms. Moss,
Thank you for your letter offering me the _____ of Head of Production at Oracle Medical.CorrectIncorrect
I regret to inform you that after much consideration I unfortunately have decided _____ your offer.CorrectIncorrect
I greatly enjoyed meeting you and your team, and found the position extremely attractive. Nonetheless, I felt that another offer that was made to me afterwards—from a multinational corporation specializing in medical imaging—was better suited to my qualifications and experience.
I would like to wish you and your business the best of _____ in future endeavors, and thank you once more for considering my application.
Questions 150-152 refer to the following e-mail.
To: All Team Members
Date: Tuesday, January 28
Subject: Revised agenda
I would like to inform everyone that we _____ the agenda for Thursday’s team meeting slightly.CorrectIncorrect
Please refer to the attached revised version. As some of you may know, I had discussions yesterday with our major clients, and I’d like to explain to you some points that were raised during those meetings. They requested that _____ add new features to their Web sites on a number of areas.CorrectIncorrect
Most importantly, they have asked us to develop a _____ user interface, as some people have commented that the Web sites are not easy to use. We need to think of some more clear-cut designs that are uncomplicated for users. This is added as a priority item to the agenda for our meeting, so please bring new ideas to share with the team. I look forward to discussing this with all of you this Thursday.
Questions 153-154 refer to the following article.
July 24, Berlin—The first new bank to launch in Germany in more than 20 years plans to expand beyond the capital, its chief executive officer announced today. Phillipp Jaeger told reporters at a press conference that the bank aims to open 24 new branches in other parts of the country. The plan represents the start of the global expansion of the Dominion Bank, whose online products and European branches have immensely increased its global market share since it was founded six years ago.
The Dominion Bank was created with the objective of appealing to customers dissatisfied with the level of service offered by the larger European banks. Jaeger emphasized this goal during the announcement, saying that “People want a bank that concentrates on great customer service, and we can provide them with that.” Even so, some commentators warn that the bank’s selection of insurance and savings products seem less competitive than those available at local banks. Investors will be looking toward next year to see whether Jaeger’s strategy is successful.
153. What is suggested about the Dominion Bank?CorrectIncorrect
154. According to the article, what is the aim of the Dominion Bank?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 155-156 refer to the following advertisement.
Japanese Eatery and Take-Out
97 Hartway Street
Specialists in Authentic Japanese Cuisine
Tuesday-Thursday 10 A.M.-11 P.M.
Friday-Saturday 10 A.M.-Midnight
Sunday 11 A.M.-8 P.M.
Take-out hours (pick-up or delivery)
Tuesday-Thursday 5 P.M.-Midnight
Friday-Saturday 5 P.M.-1 A.M.
Sunday 5 P.M.-9 P.M.
5% off orders on presentation of a valid student ID (take-out only)
155. How can students get a discount?CorrectIncorrect
156. According to the advertisement, what is NOT true about the restaurant?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 157-159 refer to the following announcement.
A special exhibition of the recently discovered artifacts and records of the ancient Mesopotamian empires which uncovers the history of one of the world’s most mystical region.
2 Charla Lane
April 5-June 30
Exhibition sponsored by the Miriam Historical Society
An opening event will be held on the evening of April 4 featuring a talk by Charlotte Wilkinson, professor of Middle-Eastern Studies at Valley College. Tickets will be on sale in the ticket office from March 23. Admission price will include priority entry to the exhibition and a booklet.
157. What is the purpose of the announcement?CorrectIncorrect
158. What will most likely happen on June 30?CorrectIncorrect
159. Who is Ms. Wilkinson?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 160-161 refer to the following invoice.
Office Smart Inc.
20 Washburn Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Invoice Date: November 9
Order No.: M1029
Delivery Address: Lisa Arroyo, Horsepower House, 184 Rose Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70171
Delivery Method: Next-Day Delivery
Black toner cartridge (pack of 4) $220.00 Recycled white copy paper 500 sheets (box of 5) $90.00 Color adhesive notes 50 sheets (pack of 10) $30.00 Subtotal $340.00 Returning Customer Discount (10%) -$34.00 Delivery Charge $10.00 Total $316.00
Thank You for Shopping with Us!
160. What is suggested about Ms. Arroyo?CorrectIncorrect
161. How much discount is given on the invoice?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 162-164 refer to the following advertisement.
J. Lynne & Co.
One of our most popular venues, Mercury Center, is only 20 minutes from downtown Witchwood, and only eight minutes from Americus Train Station. The venue is an ideal place for your conference, workshop, or any kind of professional event. While other firms charge an additional fee for Internet access, we offer complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. All rooms are ornately furnished and have ample working space. Visitors can also make use of the venue’s comprehensive spa, gym, and swimming pool facilities, available at a small extra charge.
For your events, Mercury Center offers a wide range of room capacity suitable for any requirements. We can also cater for 15, 30, 50, and up to 200 people, making us the perfect choice whatever your occasion. All business event and meeting rooms include microphones, projectors, and plentiful power outlets. Laptops and printers are also available in the business center next to the reception.
To book this venue, please call our reservation services at 800-345-2120, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, visit our Web site, www.jlynneandco.com, where you will find maps and further information about all our venues.
162. What can the guests use for an extra fee?CorrectIncorrect
163. What is true about Mercury Center?CorrectIncorrect
164. According to the advertisement, where are the directions to Mercury Center available?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 165-167 refer to the following notice.
Notice to Travelers
On August 14, Nimble Railways will launch wireless Internet access on all mainline services. All passengers, whether in first or coach class cars, will be able to use the Wi-Fi from their laptops or mobile devices. There will be no charge for using this service.
To connect to our Internet service on one of our trains, just search for the Nimble Railways wireless signal while onboard. When you log on for the first time, you have to register for the service by providing some personal information. You will only need to do this once, after which time your account will be valid on all Nimble Railways services.
Please note that the onboard Internet service cannot be used to download large files or stream video content as this will slow down connection speeds for all passengers, particularly during rush hours. You may use the service only for checking and sending e-mails, and for regular Web browsing.
You can access technical support at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We try to respond to all e-mails within a day. However, we regret that telephone support is not available at this time.
165. What does this notice aim to promote?CorrectIncorrect
166. According to the notice, what can passengers do?CorrectIncorrect
167. What should the passengers do if they have questions?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 168-171 refer to the following document.
The following agreement is made between Neptune Softworks (hereafter the Employer) and the undersigned party (hereafter the Employee) who agrees to the following:
1. Based on the Employee’s employment by the Employer, the Employee may gain access to information that is confidential in nature and is the exclusive property of the Employer, including, but not limited to, personal information, methods and processes, source codes, business plans, and present and future business partners and clients of the Employer. The Employee shall not disclose such information during and after the period of employment.
2. During his/her period of employment with the Employer, and for two (2) years following the termination of the contract, the Employee will not, whether directly or indirectly, assist another employee or contractor of the Employer in terminating their employment with the Employer.
3. All patents and intellectual properties devised by the Employee during the employment will be the property of Neptune Softworks.
I have read and understood this agreement.
Signed: William Leigh
Position: Software Developer
Date: May 16
168. What is the purpose of this document?CorrectIncorrect
169. What is NOT described as a confidential issue?CorrectIncorrect
170. According to the document, what should Mr. Leigh NOT do?CorrectIncorrect
171. The word “exclusive” in paragraph 2, line 2, is closest in meaning toCorrectIncorrect
Questions 172-175 refer to the following memo.
To: All Staff
From: Board of Directors
Date: February 27
Re: Important announcement for all staff
As we all know, Scarlet is renowned for producing the finest quality ice cream in the industry. Nevertheless, trading conditions this year, even for us, have worsened significantly. Like so many of our competitors, we are struggling with rising manufacturing costs because of price hikes impacting a number of our key raw ingredients on worldwide markets.
For more than five months we have looked into numerous ways of tackling this problem. A suggestion was made to maintain our recent policy of increasing the price of our products, but the Board of Directors, after discussion with the sales teams, believes that such actions will no longer appeal to the public.
We have, therefore, reached a conclusion: we intend to boost profitability by altering our advertising spending and restructuring our business to focus on specific areas of market need and, accordingly, create products with higher sales potential. A detailed plan for implementing this strategy will be formulated over the coming days.
172. What is stated about Scarlet?CorrectIncorrect
173. According to the memo, what are Scarlet’s problems?CorrectIncorrect
174. What has the Board of Directors decided to do?CorrectIncorrect
175. The word “focus” in paragraph 3, line 2, is closest in meaning toCorrectIncorrect
Questions 176-180 refer to the following e-mail.
Subject: Handmade Haven catalog
Date: July 3
Dear Ms. White,
Thank you for your interest in Handmade Haven, and for your inquiry about having your products featured in our catalog.
The Handmade Haven catalog is the most widely circulated crafts-based catalog, reaching over 2 million homes across the nation. It contains handmade accessories, art, ceramics and pottery, jewelry, paper goods, and toys, among many other categories. All items in our catalog must be handcrafted and be supplied to us directly by makers. We do not do business with third-party suppliers. Product prices start from $0.50 and may be as high as $1,000. Creators receive 80% of sales revenue for their products, while we keep the remaining 20% to cover our sales, advertising and administrative costs.
In the forthcoming year, the Handmade Haven catalog will move into the digital age with the opening of an online shop. We expect the introduction of an online presence to have a profound effect on sales, and we are pleased to offer the same 80%/20% revenue share policy.
To become one of the thousands of happy producers with whom we work, please complete the application form telling us about you and your products. Furthermore, we will need to see representative samples of the items. We are afraid that we cannot accept photographs of your samples. Please be assured that any samples you send to us will be treated with utmost care. These will be returned to you free of charge after evaluation for inclusion in our product offerings. Please see the accompanying form for more details.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Coordinator, Handmade Haven
176. What is the purpose of the e-mail?CorrectIncorrect
177. What most likely does Ms. White do?CorrectIncorrect
178. What is Handmade Haven’s plan for the upcoming year?CorrectIncorrect
179. The word “presence” in paragraph 3, line 2, is closest in meaning toCorrectIncorrect
180. What is Ms. White likely to do next in order to work with Handmade Haven?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 181-185 refer to the following advertisement and e-mail.
Superb Solutions will set up a new regional headquarters in the dynamic and cosmopolitan city of Shanghai, China, on December 8. The place will be part of our network of East Asian offices, and be a new addition to our highly successful business.
As a part of the new launch, we are seeking senior staff to fill several top-level positions in the Shanghai office.
Superb Solutions offers an intellectually stimulating workplace in which inventive minds come together. We offer attractive compensation packages and excellent promotion opportunities.
Applicants should e-mail a cover letter and résumé with a recent photograph to the recruiter of their chosen department. Applications are due on September 30. Interviews will commence the week starting October 21, and hiring decisions will be communicated on November 9. Visa assistance will be available for qualified international candidates.
To submit your application, or for additional information, please write to a recruiter at the e-mail addresses shown below.
Please keep in mind that only successful applicants will be contacted by e-mail. If you haven’t heard from us by November 9, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Research and Development
Contact: Jeremy Nelson
Assistant Head of Quality Assurance
Contact: Latisha Kwan
Systems Integration Manager
Contact: Curtis Woolbright
Deputy Systems Engineering Manager
Contact: Mary Singh
To: Curtis Woolbright <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Tina Bakker <email@example.com>
Subject: Job application
Date: September 6
Dear Mr. Woolbright,
I am writing with reference to your advertisement in the Inspiration Gazette regarding vacancies at your new regional headquarters in Shanghai. I am very interested in working with you, and believe that I have the background and expertise that may be of interest to you. I would like to apply for the managerial position. I studied computer science and have ten years of experience in the industry. This has given me comprehensive knowledge of many software packages as well as good commercial awareness. I also worked as a successful project manager, with exceptional communication skills and great attention to detail. My first language is Dutch, and I speak English, German and Spanish fluently. Please see my attached résumé for further details of my qualifications.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need any other information. I look forward to hearing from you.
181. When will the successful candidates be notified?CorrectIncorrect
182. What is NOT true about Ms. Bakker?CorrectIncorrect
183. In the advertisement, the word “inventive” in paragraph 3, line 1, is closest in meaning toCorrectIncorrect
184. For which position is Ms. Bakker most likely applying?CorrectIncorrect
185. If Mr. Woolbright is interested in hiring Ms. Bakker, what will he most likely do?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 186-190 refer to the following form and e-mail.
Application for Construction Permit
The applicant named herein hereby gives notice of his/her intention to begin construction work as described below. The applicant confirms that the following details are accurate.
Details of applicant: Name: Joseph Cruz
Address: 9 Randolph Street, Waltham
Details of building to which construction work relates: Address: 9 Randolph Street, Waltham
Description of proposed work: Building of veranda at side of property
The above-named applicant has included the following in consideration of his/her application:
– Full plans of the proposed construction
– An Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the proposed construction, composed and validated by a licensed inspector
– Permit processing fee of $175; optional $5 not provided
The applicant confirms that the above statements are correct and that he or she will comply with Construction Regulation 21(3c) if and when a permit is issued resulting from this application. The application is submitted on the date indicated below.
Signature of applicant: Joseph Cruz
Date: August 12
To: Joseph Cruz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Waltham Construction Permit <email@example.com>
Date: August 14
Re: Confirmation of your application
Thank you for your recent application to the Waltham City for a construction permit. Your application is being processed. This e-mail is to let you know that you will shortly be contacted by a member of our Inspection Agency by telephone to schedule a visit to the property under consideration. Please note the following inspection dates:
Receipt of application Inspection visit July 1-15
Permits are generally issued within a month of inspection visits. Please be available and punctual at the time and date specified by the Inspection Agency. Failure to do so may lead to the postponement of your inspection date until the following month.
Please note that original copies of documents submitted with applications will only be returned upon receipt of the optional $5 fee.
186. Why did Mr. Cruz complete the form?CorrectIncorrect
187. What is NOT mentioned on the form?CorrectIncorrect
188. What is the purpose of the e-mail?CorrectIncorrect
189. When will Mr. Cruz most likely meet a city official?CorrectIncorrect
190. According to the form and the e-mail, what will NOT occur?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 191-195 refer to the following advertisement and e-mail.
Hoffner Computers & Electronics
New Year Promotion
To welcome the new year, we are offering special deals on our whole range of computers from January 1st through 31st. And what’s more, we are including free delivery on our bestselling notebook computers listed below.
The popular Imaginator Voyager is ideal for those who like to work and study on the go. With a compact 12″ screen, it’s portable enough to take anywhere, and its fourteen-hour battery life makes this notebook super mobile. Three-year manufacturer’s warranty. $799
The generous screen is great for reading and creating documents. Comes fitted with the latest Bohr processor for first-class performance. Connects to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices virtually instantly. $999
The MNSTR-123 is our number one model in the Giolti range. It comes with a dedicated graphics card which ensures never-before-seen speed not only when producing movies and 3D graphics, but also when playing games. Perfect for both work and play. $1,099
Newly-formed manufacturer Codex is gaining critical acclaim among computer users and critics thanks to the 04 model. It features the Codex matte screen, which makes it practical to use in bright sunlight. Wonderful for studying outdoors. $699
* Unless stated otherwise, two-year warranties are included on all products.
To: Customer Service <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Annie DeYoung <email@example.com>
Date: January 18
Re: Order #5E138930
I recently ordered a notebook computer from you, which I received yesterday (January 17). Even though your new year advertisement indicates that all delivery is free during the promotional period, I was charged $15 for the delivery. Because I placed an order on the fifth day of the promotion, I suspect that this has been mistakenly added to my order.
Moreover, I did not receive the three-year warranty certificate. I have carefully checked the box and user’s manual, but it cannot be found anywhere. I would really appreciate if you could send it to me as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance for your help in these matters.
191. What is being advertised?CorrectIncorrect
192. What is the advantage of the Imaginator Voyager?CorrectIncorrect
193. Which product did Ms. DeYoung most likely buy?CorrectIncorrect
194. When did Ms. DeYoung place her order?CorrectIncorrect
195. What does Ms. DeYoung want?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 196-200 refer to the following e-mails.
To: Frankie Ellington <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Simon Seawright <email@example.com>
Date: March 2
Subject: South Korean business culture
I dropped by your office today but your secretary told me you’re on a holiday in Russia right now. I hope you don’t mind me writing you like this, but I’d like to ask you for some advice. I’m leaving for Busan early next week to meet with a new South Korean client for the first time. I know you worked for a South Korean business for several years, so I’d appreciate if you could give me some tips. Though I’ve worked in Hong Kong before, I’m not familiar with South Korean business protocols. As you may have guessed, this will be my first trip since I was promoted to Regional Sales Manager for Japan and South Korea, so I truly want it to turn out well.
Hope everything’s going well on your side.
To: Simon Seawright <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Frankie Ellington <email@example.com>
Date: March 4
Subject: Re: South Korean business culture
Many thanks for your e-mail. I’m now stranded in Moscow because of heavy snow. All the flights out of here are currently suspended until the weather clears up, so I have all the time in the world to catch up on e-mails!
Obviously, I’m happy to give you a few tips on doing business in South Korea. Firstly, you must not forget the significance of business suits in South Korea. If you want to be taken seriously, you should always dress professionally, especially when dealing with South Korean clients. Busan is a bit more relaxed. You can normally go without a jacket there. Another key feature of working in South Korea is the importance of drinks, which can last up to two hours. Business discussions are commonly held at restaurants over rice wine, and I’d say that these occasions are extremely vital for forming a good working relationship. Maybe the main difference between our corporation and South Korean firms relates to briefings. South Korean businesses don’t have a briefings culture, so they don’t take place often. When they do occur, it’s mostly senior staff members giving orders and instructions. Open discussions are unusual. They seldom have an agenda for a meeting, and when there is one it isn’t necessarily followed.
Well, I think that’s all for now, but I’d be glad to talk further with you in person when I return to the office. I hope the trip goes well, and I’ll probably see you at the quarterly meeting at the end of the month.
196. What is the purpose of Mr. Seawright’s e-mail to Ms. Ellington?CorrectIncorrect
197. What is implied about Ms. Ellington?CorrectIncorrect
198. What is NOT advised by Ms. Ellington?CorrectIncorrect
199. According to the e-mails, what is probably unnecessary for Mr. Seawright to do when he meets his client next week?CorrectIncorrect
200. In the first e-mail, the phrase “familiar with” in paragraph 1, line 5, is closest in meaning toCorrectIncorrect