0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You answered 0 out of 0 questions correctly (0).
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Answers and Explanation
หากไฟล์เสียงไม่เล่นกรุณาใช้ player ตัวข้างล่างนี้
41. What is the woman doing?CorrectIncorrect
42. What is the woman requesting?CorrectIncorrect
43. What should the woman do next?CorrectIncorrect
71. What will happen in a couple of minutes?CorrectIncorrect
72. What gate will the train leave from?CorrectIncorrect
73. What should passengers do with their luggage?CorrectIncorrect
101. Ms. Whitfield _____ to another branch, so your new financial planner will be Mr. Leggett.CorrectIncorrect
102. The eatery on Wharf Way offers a great selection of gourmet dishes _____ various parts of the world.CorrectIncorrect
103. _____ interested in viewing a unit should contact the property owner to schedule an appointment.CorrectIncorrect
104. A growing _____ in the food industry is the use of organic and fair-trade ingredients.CorrectIncorrect
Questions 141-143 refer to the following memo.
To: All employees
From: Parking Services
Date: April 6
Re: Parking garage washing
We would like to inform employees of arrangements that have been made to wash the office parking garage. All indoor parking areas will be unavailable during the washing. _____ will comprise permit parking spaces, visitor parking spaces, and service vehicle spaces.CorrectIncorrect
Vehicle _____ to the parking garage will not be permitted after 5:30 P.M. on Friday, but departures will be possible until the place is empty.CorrectIncorrect
During the washing, permit holders can use the outdoor parking lot located on Parker Street. _____ parking will also be available in Lot 3 and Lot 5.
If you have any questions concerning this notice, please contact Keith McFarlin at extension 66. Thank you.CorrectIncorrect
Questions 157-159 refer to the following announcement.
A special exhibition of the recently discovered artifacts and records of the ancient Mesopotamian empires which uncovers the history of one of the world’s most mystical region.
2 Charla Lane
April 5-June 30
Exhibition sponsored by the Miriam Historical Society
An opening event will be held on the evening of April 4 featuring a talk by Charlotte Wilkinson, professor of Middle-Eastern Studies at Valley College. Tickets will be on sale in the ticket office from March 23. Admission price will include priority entry to the exhibition and a booklet.
157. What is the purpose of the announcement?CorrectIncorrect
158. What will most likely happen on June 30?CorrectIncorrect
159. Who is Ms. Wilkinson?CorrectIncorrect