มาลองวัดระดับทักษะ เพื่อประเมินคะแนนตนเอง แล้วชมวิดีโอเฉลยอย่างละเอียดกับ อ.ปริญญ์ PrinEnglish
หากเปิดผ่านมือถือแล้วเสียงไม่เล่นหรือรูปภาพไม่แสดง กรุณานำ link หน้านี้ไปเปิดใน Google Chrome หรือ Mozilla Firefox ครับ
0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You answered 0 out of 0 questions correctly (0).
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
5. Where do the speakers most likely work?CorrectIncorrect
6. What are the speakers discussing?CorrectIncorrect
7. What will the woman request Franco to do?CorrectIncorrect
8. Why is the man worried about Hart Media Concepts?CorrectIncorrect
9. What has the man recently done?CorrectIncorrect
10. What are the listeners asked to look at?CorrectIncorrect
11. Staff members who _____ attending the trade fair next month can receive a discount on airline tickets.CorrectIncorrect
12. _____ none of us had been to this city before, Mr. Schuster drove us to the event.CorrectIncorrect
13. The university is asking for funding _____ its four lecture halls and two sports fields.CorrectIncorrect
14. The Copper Cuisine is on the other side of town and _____ near our place, so we’d better take the subway instead of walking there.CorrectIncorrect
Questions 15-17 refer to the following announcement.
Gemini Microsystems announced on Monday that its chief operating officer, Debra Calloway, would succeed Reginald Hewitt as the business's chief executive officer in January. Ms. Calloway will be the first female leader in its history. Gemini is _____ manufacturer of electronics in the nation.CorrectIncorrect
This is an industry that has generally been dominated by men, making Ms. Calloway's appointment especially _____ .CorrectIncorrect
Mr. Hewitt, who will retire from Gemini when Ms. Calloway takes over his post next year, _____ at the firm for 40 years.CorrectIncorrect
Questions 18-20 refer to the following article.
The profits for Nature's Brews more than doubled in the third quarter over those of the same period last year. Surprisingly, the company attributed this to reduced raw material costs, rather than improved sales from the launch of its premium product line and several new stores. The teahouse chain’s quarterly earnings of $13.1 million contrast with $6.4 million a year ago. The business has earned $32.5 million in total profits so far this year, compared with $21.8 million the year before.
18. How do third quarter profits for the current year compare with those of the previous year?CorrectIncorrect
19. What contributed to the change?CorrectIncorrect
20. What kind of company is Nature's Brews?CorrectIncorrect